MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL guarantees compliance with current regulations on the protection of personal data, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPD GDD). It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016 regarding the protection of natural persons (RGPD).
- Owner: MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL
- NIF/CIF: B05439609
- Address: Plaza Anaitasuna nº1 5-a CP: 20720 Azkoitia – Gipuzkoa
- Email: email@example.com
- Website: www.muskersclimbing.com
According to the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL will always require consent for the processing of your personal data, which may be for one or more specific purposes, about which you will be previously informed with absolute transparency.
- MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL will request only the data that is strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which it is requested.
- The data will be kept for the time strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes of the treatment.
- Your data will be treated securely and confidentially, guaranteeing its integrity.
When browsing www.muskersclimbing.com the only points where we ask for your data are:
- By contacting through the contact forms or sending an email.
- When making a catalog download request.
MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL informs you that you have the right to:
- Request access to stored data.
- Request a rectification or cancellation.
- Request the limitation of your treatment.
- Oppose the treatment.
- Request the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and therefore must be exercised directly by the interested party, requesting it directly from MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Purpose of personal data processing
MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL requests personal data, which may include: Name and surnames, email address and telephone number in order to respond to your queries.
MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL uses this data to respond to your messages, questions, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information included on the website, the services provided through the website, the processing of your data personal information, questions regarding the legal texts included in the website, as well as any other query you may have that is not subject to the conditions of the website or the contract.
On the Cookies Policy page you can consult all the information related to the collection policy, the purpose and the treatment of cookies.
When browsing the website, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The website uses the following third party analytics services:
Google Analytics: is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You will find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL analyze how users use the website. The information generated by the cookie about the use of the website (including your IP address) will be directly transmitted and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyze trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and gather demographic information.
Accuracy and veracity of the data
You agree that the data provided to MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL are correct, complete, accurate and current, as well as keeping them duly updated.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data you send to the site, exonerating MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL from any responsibility in this regard.
Acceptance and consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an email to email@example.com together with valid proof of law such as a photocopy of your DNI or equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that MUSKERS CLIMBING, SL is obliged to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.